Complaint Review: Always On Vacation

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Jackie — Liverpool England Nationwide United Kingdom
Always On Vacation
2303 Camino Ramon, Suite Internet United States of America

Always On Vacation this company should trade as never on vacation they stung me for my advertising money and ignored all requests for repayment. Internet

This company advertises on the internet and once they have your money they are very hard to contact or communicate with.

I placed an advert in approx September 2007 I paid my money with my credit card and needed to add some information to my advert.  I found the site very difficult to use and contacted them for a bit of guidance.  I did not get a response since then I have sent 27 emails asking them to contact me and I get a response in approx 2010 the person said he will get back to me and since then he has been unavailable.

I can not remember how much my advert cost me, but I do remember that it was not cheap. I am angry that a company can rip me off like this and i want repaying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-On-Vacation/internet/Always-On-Vacation-this-company-should-trade-as-never-on-vacation-they-stung-me-for-my-ad-845490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always On Vacation