Complaint Review: Always The Best of Times

Always The Best of Times
16 RAVINE LANE Internet United States of America

Always The Best of Times KRISTIN BURKE & BOB SETERLEND BLACK MAILERS! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Thanks!

What a pair of crums!  I am a former dj for music spectrum entertainment. I was cheated on many booking. By MIKE DELEO & BOB SETERLEND.  I was told the fee for a booking was one amount and then found it was another. This happened more then once. I know this man to be a flat out THIEF! JUST LIKE HIS PARTNER!  Now he uses a complaint by a tasteless bride. Clearly attempting to exstort her fee back. As a toll to discredit a rival. The comments placed by (consumers) are in fact the cowardly cheapshots of a rival dj. Both BOB & MIKE WILL CHEAT DJ'S THAT WORK FOR THEM! It stands to reason they will cheat cutomers too. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CRUMS!

This woman is of extreemly low morals. If she wanted to have x rated music at her wedding she should have said so from the start. Just like myself or any selfrespecting dj. The man would have sent her packing. She could not find anyone else to do it that cheap.This is why she agreded to his terms in the first place. I  have seen many attempts to get more time without paying more money. I agree, You might be able to get my wife's wedding ring off. IF YOU CUT OFF HER FINGER!  This girl is someone that any owner should avoid. If you put a roof on her house. And she wants siding for free and dosn't get. She will go to ripreports and say her roof leaks. Sell her a set of tires. 1 gets a flat 5 years and 50000 miles later. If you don't fix it free she will try to put you out of buisness. Her name is KRISTIN LIELJURIS BURKEOF DELANCO NJ. if you see her comin' Head for the hills quick!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-The-Best-of-Times/internet/Always-The-Best-of-Times-KRISTIN-BURKE-BOB-SETERLEND-BLACK-MAILERS-Internet-630921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always The Best of Times

Thanks!

AUTHOR: X ON THE MOVE DJ - (USA)

I am a small buisness owner. I can't tell you how good it makes me feel. To see someone with the guts to swing back . I have had many (pain in the a**) customers myself. Had I known ahead of time. I would have stayed away from them. To take steps to warn others of cheating employers is the act of a quality person. Whoever you are you have my thanks.

respective