Complaint Review: Always There in home care

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Clare — Birmingham Alabama
Always There in home care
3021 Lorna Rd birmingham, Alabama USA

Always There in home care Always There abuses their clients by hiring people who are unsuited for caregiving, my mother suffered so much. birmingham Alabama

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfounded and Untrue

Always There deliberatly sent a person who was unfit to care for other to our house. She intimidated us, we asked the service to never send her to our house, but they sent her back 2 more times. On the third occasion the caregiver, Jenine, threw my mother to the floor. She broke my mother's hip and my mother spent the next 5 years in a bed.

We sued Almost There and asked to see the womans employee records. On Jenines application she named herself and her mother as references. The company never did a background check. It was not hard to find a great deal of disparaging information about this individual on the internet. The company finally settled but they continued to employ this individual and send this viloent woman to other elderly peoples home.

The owners and administrators do not care who is injured by their negilgence. There are a lot of home healthcare agencies available to choose from. I and my mother could have had 5 good years together instead we had 5 years filled with pain and suffering because Always There ...... just DOESN'T CARE! Be careful, don't believe lies tell them you want to see proof of a background check, who the indivual has cared for....don't take chances...and don't use Almost There....they don't care who they send to your care, they just want there money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-There-in-home-care/birmingham-Alabama-35216/Always-There-in-home-care-Always-There-abuses-their-clients-by-hiring-people-who-are-uns-1056484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always There in home care

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfounded and Untrue

AUTHOR: Dee Harrell - ()

I am the owner of Always There, Dee Harrell. I am a nurse and founded Always There in 1999.   I have always had a special place in my heart for seniors, so it greatly upsets me to read this.

We have worked very hard to make sure our company provides the highest level of care andprofessionalism.   We have a love for seniors and our clients become part of our family.    We take great pride in what we do and how we hire and train our caregivers.     We took care of this particular client for a very long time, and we provided execellent care.  An accident did happen, but not in the way Claire says it did.   It is sad that people are able to post something like this that can do lasting harm to a small business. All I can tell you is that this statement is simply not true.  I can assure you that our attorney will be contacting Claire.

Please feel free to call me directly if there are any questions!  Dee Harrell 205-824-0224