Complaint Review: Always Vigilant

• Reported By: notgettingtook — New York New York United States of America
Always Vigilant
2 E 42nd street New York, New York United States of America

Always Vigilant SCAMMED ME OUT OF 438 DOLLARS New York, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: evidence of why some people are unemployed

*Author of original report: What is a lier?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Once a lier. Always a lier

*Author of original report: learn how to spell

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Saddly Another Purelic Lie

So I got this call from Anthony Colombo last tuesday, feb. 21,2012. He asked me if i wanted to make 17 to 19 dollars an hour doing front desk security, just signing people in and out. I said sure, what do i have to do? he told me to come in for an interview the next day at 10 am, then he asked me if bringing in 100 dollars for a training fee is a problem for me. i said no. thinking it didn't sound unusual.

So the next day i went down to always vigilant training school at 2 east 42nd street, right next door to bank of america. This place is a basement. I shouldve walked away right there. But I went in and i had a check with me for the 100. I was wondering how if i needed to bring 100 dollars and i was guaranteed employment, what was the point of the interview. So anyway this scumbag ANTHONY COLOMBO sits me down in some bullsh*t office and starts saying that he can tell im a hard worker and yada yada yada, so then he asks for the 100 dollars and says he can only take cash. i give him the cash and i'm like what's next. He then asks me, ok, why should i give you this job, as if it mattered, he already scammed me out of my money and then explained that the 100 dollars that i just paid is a deposit, and that i had to pay 338 more dollars to get fireguard certification etc. its all bullsh*t people.

here's where the scam really got me, he then said that if i brought him the 338 by the end of the day instead of paying it after training, that he could get me a job paying 19.75 an hour guarding the player's locker rooms at madison square garden. I can't believe that I actually bought his bullsh*t. i paid the money, went home, took a sh*t and started to google always vigilant training school. I immediately flipped out reading that this was all a scam and called this Colombo a**hole right back. he didnt pick up so i went straight over there. when i saw him he gave me some bullsh*t immediately when i said i didnt want the job and wanted my money back. he said that the only way to get it back is to fight it in civil court. then he told me that the only people who file reports on ripoff report are people that he personally fired, he said they all come back with felonies and that he even caught one person smoking crack in his office, then he shows you on the computer that always vigilant is a certified school, then he shows their license behind the counter. he is a scam artist of the worst kind.

i left and called the number to the school as soon as i walked out asking to speak to someone in charge, they then patched me over to the voicemail of Iveliesse Sereda. She claims to run this place. She called me back the next morning and said in order to get a refund that i would have to wait till monday because she needed to wait for the accountant who does the books and can authorize refunds. I smelled bullsh*t yet again and called her back saying i wanted my money today and she assured me that if i wait till monday morning at 830 she will give me back the whole 438. I had already contacted my friend who is NYPD and told him what happened so he could have my back.

I went in this morning at 825 and people were actually waiting outside to start training there. This place isnt a job people, its a school. read the bullsh*t contracts they make u sign. So Ivelisse sereda was there at the front and told me that she had to wait for the accountant to come in so she could go the bank. I sat there watching her every move and was amazed at how many people were there giving up all their money like this place was legit. finally some old a** white man came in and helped her out so she takes me to this little room to gimme my refund. She literally handed me cash that some other person just gave her to sign up for the fake training, and of course, Colombo was nowhere to be found.  She gave me my money back and i stormed out of there never looking back.

These people are robbing good people every day and I'm telling this story cuz i dont' want others to lose money especially when you're trying to make money. The phone number to this place is 212 461 6510 and ANTHONY COLOMBO's number is 646 206 1860. DONT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE THIEVES AND IM SURE THEYRE GONNA STOP GIVING REFUNDS SOON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-Vigilant/New-York-New-York-10017/Always-Vigilant-SCAMMED-ME-OUT-OF-438-DOLLARS-New-York-New-York-845326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always Vigilant

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

evidence of why some people are unemployed

AUTHOR: mr columbo - (United States of America)

Well again we see the behavior of an infant.

Just curious. How much per hour are you get ting for all this nonsense. Don't you think your time would be better spent looking for employment. Doesn't welfare make you look for work. I mean I have openings for roach trap installers. Yea I think that would fit you. But its commission only. You have to recruit people first. Like I did with you. But you have to be trained first and you will need a hundred dollars for that. Do you think you can handle that. Let me know. Call me when your ready.

What is a lier?

AUTHOR: notgettingtook - (United States of America)

Wow Columbo you are a retard as much as you are a greaseball, liar is spelled liar not lier. Not responding to you anymore son you're way too easy to make fun of. But way to go champ sounds like you're doing fine.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Once a lier. Always a lier

AUTHOR: mr columbo - (United States of America)

First of all we are interested in adults not kindergarteners. Why someone would continue to try to contact you from my office is probably because you responded to multiple job listings in your anger and desperation to find employment. Go on with your life and grow up. Maybe then some one will give you a shot One word of advice though. That wig will not help you. Try being more natural. By the way the BBB has complaints from even the biggest companies. Try being a little bit more informed before making shallow assertions.

Tony Columbo

learn how to spell

AUTHOR: notgettingtook - (United States of America)

Wow Columbo you are special. Your spelling is hilarious lmao! I am sure you're proud to work for always full of sh*t. FYI your company still calls me and tries to offer me a job. You guys change your address and company name when people find out that you are ripping them off. People go check the Better Business Bureau website and look up this company and see what you find, I rest my case.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Saddly Another Purelic Lie

AUTHOR: mr columbo - (United States of America)

Unfortunately the report you just read is so far from the truth it just confirms my suspision that the reason so many people are unemployed is actually because of themselves. I am Anthony Columbo the the person at wich all these rediculous comments were made. It,s interesting that the individual making these outlandish claims never even went through the actual training. Well if you never go through the training , how would you know if there was a job at the conclusion of that training . I will not stoop to the level of inmaturety of the author of that report by rebutting every detail . However I will say that we are licensed and certified by the New York State Department Of Criminal Justice and that license is in full veiw as soon as you enter the building . You can see for yourself by checking the New York State Division Of Criminal Justice Home Page. Now the big question is , if any of what this individual claims is true then how could we be licensed NYCJ in Albany NY. Im still scratching my head over that one. THe opportunity was truly there for this individual but it was her sad childish behavior that blew it for her not us. she herself stated that she witnessed other people taking the course and yes paying for it. Im proud to work for Always Vigilant. If any body has any questions at all regarding thi report feel free to contact me at any of the numbers provided by the very person who made these rediculous claims. By the way the language used by this person on the report is clear evidence that she is responsible for her own unemployment .

Anthony Columbo