Complaint Review: Aly

• Reported By: RW — San Jose California
Aly
1263 Mc Laughlin Ave San Jose, California United States of America

Alys Tree Trimming Destroyed my Property-Avoid San Jose, California

This grossly incompetent company was hired by the FireSafe Council, a non-profit that was supposed to bring me fire hazard compliant.  They stripped all the ground cover off of my property which is at the base of two hills sides, one on the side of me and one behind.  This is in defiance of all soil conservation and soil engineering guidelines and the run off thus created caused damage to my property, cracking in the walls and driveway.  They also stripped my side and front yard of 70% of the vegetation, again causing severe runoff.  Now they are refusing to pay for any damages.  I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. Please note fire hazard regulations allow dead grasses up to 6 inches high and dense vegetation as long as it does not substantially overlap so all this removals was not necessary to bring me fire hazard compliant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aly/San-Jose-California-/Alys-Tree-Trimming-Destroyed-my-Property-Avoid-San-Jose-California-1037464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aly