Complaint Review: Alyon Enterprises

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2003

• Reported By:tulsa Oklahoma
Alyon Enterprises

Alyon Enterprises said service was free but I was billed $153 for a site that was not used. What a rip-off NORCROSS Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

My son was on the computer and he didn't know that he did anything that we would be billed for. He is of age. But everything said free FREE FREE. Then he heard a dial up and he backed out, but then 2 months later we recieved a bill of $151.83 for 30 min. that he did not know about.

He called and they lied and said he knew exactly what he was doing. He made arrangements to pay since the Internet service is in my name. Well he lost his job and I lost mine and there is not any money to pay this.

I did call them and told them of our problem and they were so desperate for me to send anything, I decided to look up more information and then I found this web site. I'm not paying it with our lack of funds - I can't. But guess they will put a flaw on my credit rating.

Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Enterprises/NORCROSS-Georgia-000000/Alyon-Enterprises-said-service-was-free-but-I-was-billed-153-for-a-site-that-was-not-used-55135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Enterprises