Complaint Review: Alyon Integretel Tech

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2003

• Reported By:sparts North Carolina
Alyon Integretel Tech
Shawnee Mission Shawnee Mission, Kansas U.S.A.

Alyon Integretel Tech ripoff (censored)billing Shawnee Mission Kansas
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

The company Alyon Tech. sent me a bill for $26.00 for visiting their website and using their services. I did not nor did my wife.

Later I was billed on my phone bill for a 900 number for $71.82 by Integretal Inc. It was for 18 minutes. No one used these services knowingly and I will not pay for something I didn't use.

Something has to be done to stop this (censored). We work for our money and will not give it to(censored).

sparts, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2003 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Integretel-Tech/Shawnee-Mission-Kansas-66207/Alyon-Integretel-Tech-ripoff-censoredbilling-Shawnee-Mission-Kansasclick-here-for-EDit-62607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Integretel Tech