Complaint Review: Alyon Tech.

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2003

• Reported By:sidney New York
Alyon Tech.
Pob 923299 Norcross Ga, 300103299 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Alyon Tech. ripoff - I should not have to pay these ridiculous charges. Norcross Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

I was sent a bill for 78.59. a bill in which was not incurred in our home. It says a 15 min call for $4.99 charge $74.85 and a credit charge for $1.50.

These calls were for 4-21-58 at 11:20 pm. Not only are we not up that late but we were out of town on this purticular date.

I feel I should not have to pay these ridiculous charges.

Chanin
sidney, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2003 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Tech/Norcross-Georgia-300103299/Alyon-Tech-ripoff-I-should-not-have-to-pay-these-ridiculous-charges-Norcross-Georgia-55269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Tech.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC