Complaint Review: Alyon Technolgies, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Alyon Technolgies, Inc.
P.O. Box 6049 Elizabeth, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Technolgies, Inc. ripoff Charging me for a service, that I never placed. Elizabeth New Jersey
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

On April 1, 2003, I received an invoice in the mail. The invoice amount of $176.04. Alyon Technologies provides a service, that I am not interested in. I am being charged for a service that I never signed up for.

Cynthia
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2003 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technolgies-Inc/Elizabeth-New-Jersey-07207-6049/Alyon-Technolgies-Inc-ripoff-Charging-me-for-a-service-that-I-never-placed-Elizabeth-N-57494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technolgies, Inc.