Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies 900 - 1st Credit Of America

• Submitted: Mon, December 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 18, 2006

• Reported By:Summit New Jersey
Alyon Technologies 900 - 1st Credit Of America
www.1stcofa.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies 900, 1st Credit Of America Getting harrassed for a so-called 900 call that nobody made, 2 yrs. later. ripoff Chicago Illinois

Over 2 years ago, there was a charge on my phone bill for 'Alyon Technologies'- I do not remember for how much, but I called the phone company, they said it was probably a scam and they would remove it from my bill. It was supposedly for a '900' number call to an 'adults only' business. It was on a day and time that no one in my house would have been home. My husband and I are never home at that time, and I have two young girls. There is no way that anyone in my house made that call.

I remember doing a little research at the time on Alyon Technologies and it all pointed to 'SCAM'. I forgot all about until I received a call Thanksgiving morning at 8:30 from 1st Credit of America threatening to report me to the credit bureaus unless I pay $259.48 in charges. I told her I do not pay for scams.

Tonight, I received another call from 1st Credit of America. She gave me the website and my claim number in case I want to pay online. I told her that I would do no such thing.

What recourse do I have?

Deborah
Summit, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2006 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies-900-1st-Credit-Of-America/Chicago-Illinois/Alyon-Technologies-900-1st-Credit-Of-America-Getting-harrassed-for-a-so-called-900-call-t-226136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies 900 - 1st Credit Of America