Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies, First Credit

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2005

• Reported By:Eugene Oregon
Alyon Technologies, First Credit
Secaucus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon, First Credit, Alyon Technologies, Ripoff Harassment from First Credit After almost a year they are back trying to get money Secaucus New Jersey

Why hasn't the government put Alyon out of business and their staff into jail. I just received a call from First Credit probably by way of India as I could not understand the lady who was talking to me. They are demanding that I pay the "Past due" amount I "owe" Alyon.

Almost 2 years ago Alyon ran their scam on us. We did not agree to anything when linking to their site. We were rerouted and then left the site by clicking the close button. We continued to use the internet for a few minutes more. In the meantime Alyon never disconnected us and was continuing to rack up charges. When the bill came I found out the scam the company was running and then filed a complaint with the FTC and the FBI. I also filed a complaint with the Attorney General in Georgia as that was the address for Alyon at that time. After I heard that the company was being charged and taken to court then I thought my dealings with the company were ended.

Guess again! Somehow this company is still trying to get money from me. I for one will never pay their bill. I don't believe my credit has suffered, but I guess I should check that out in case they are trying to ruin my credit.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate hearing them. I would be glad to contact any agency or take whatever legal avenue I can to put these people out of business permanently. I can only hope that the owners get some jail time and lose everything they own.

Joel
Eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies-First-Credit/Secaucus-New-Jersey/Alyon-First-Credit-Alyon-Technologies-Ripoff-Harassment-from-First-Credit-After-almost-133657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies, First Credit