Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies - lst Credit of America

• Submitted: Sun, September 19, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 21, 2004

• Reported By:Abingdon Virginia
Alyon Technologies - lst Credit of America
One Harmon Plaza Secaucis, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies & lst Credit of America billed us for services we did not order or use ripoff Secaucis New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: Dispute, Dispute, Dispute!

We only heard from Alyon (via lst Credit of America) beginning in August 2004. They said we had order ponographic material in Dec. 2002, and March, 2003. Said we owed $210.27 because we had checked Bill me later. No one at this house did that, and I can prove it. We had dial internet access at the time, and the times charged were when we were either asleep, or not at home. The man on the phone said that didn't matter, we are responsible for the bill anyway. I have read the Consumer News 2004 report and know how it happened. Also, read the rip-off report and am doing this now.

These people are either stupid or sick because we are not going to pay the charges. Why did they wait 21 months before calling? We never received a bill because they did not have our address. They have it now, because I requested a Dispute form, which I did not get. I also requested a bill and have one. They did not have the address or anything else needed.

Can you help? I have a letter of dispute ready to go. Should I send it? I also have tried to get through to Sprint's Fraud Unit, but the line is always busy.

These people (lst Credit of America) keep calling and they are almost harassing. What should I do next? I would appreciate any help that you can give.

Jane
Abingdon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2004 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies-lst-Credit-of-America/Secaucis-New-Jersey-07094201/Alyon-Technologies-lst-Credit-of-America-billed-us-for-services-we-did-not-order-or-use-109140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies - lst Credit of America

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dispute, Dispute, Dispute!

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

Send your letter of dispute along with instructions that these companies are not to contact you again unless it is to provide EXPRESS WRITTEN PROOF that this debt is yours. Send it certified mail, return receipt requested to BOTH companies. Copy everything and send it along to your state Attorney General's office and the Attorney General's offices where these companies are locate.d Then file a complaint with the FTC against both companies. Forget calling...File a written complaint with Sprint. Good luck.