Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2004

• Reported By:Rome New York
Alyon Technologies
P.O. Box 923299, Norcross, GA 30010-3299 , Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies ripoff computer (censored)aided by incorrect information from GCPD, Norcross Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

*Consumer Suggestion: Remain Adamant, I am victorious, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PAY ANY BILL FROM ALYON!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Will Detective Cheek be called to testify by the defense?

Just an update from me... I am approaching the anniversary date of my initial contact from 'Alyon Technologies'. So-far, I have *NOT* paid them a cent of the bill ($266.76) they allege I owe. They have neither sent this to a collection agency nor placed any entry in my credit history. I have had several email exchanges with Alyon and the result is they sent me the quoted material below and I have not received any further electronic correcpondance --

"Sir, you have made it perfectly clear that you will never pay the invoice and that has been noted in your account several times. You have been advised that refusal to pay will result in your account to be forwarded to collections. Any future email regarding this account will not be responded to.

Alyon Customer Support"

The threat of collection is empty. More bothersome is the quoted material below from the first email I received from Alyon --

In addition, you may be interested in the following information:

Detective D. W. Cheek, #399 of the Criminal Investigations Section, White Collar / Computer Crimes Unit of the Gwinnett Count Police Department conducted an in-depth investigation after receiving numerous complaints about Alyon Technologies. In a five-page report he concluded the following:

"After reviewing the gathered evidence, this case is unfounded. Numerous safeguards are in place to prevent unintentional access to the adult material provided by E-Group and Alyon Technologies. No criminal violations occurred under the Georgia State statutes."

"On January 10, 2003 Det. Cheek faxed a copy of this report to the IFCC; he received a response indicating that this department (GCPD) and the Attorney General's Office for the State of Ga. had ruled that the business practices of Alyon Technologies were legal and therefore any dispute between the complainants and Alyon was civil.""

As you see, Alyon attempts to hide behind a so-called "report" generated by a so-called "detective" which was subesquently provided to the Federal Bureau of Invstigation's Internet (censored)Complaint Center (FBI's IFCC). This report was shown on television during an investigative report by Mr Jim Strickland in Atlanta. The very behaviour this so-called detective asserted and assured the FBI could not occur in fact did occur and was captured in a now-classic television moment.

I have to conclude from the fact the GCPD has not dismissed defective Cheek combined with the fact the FBI has not taken action against Cheek for providing demonstrably false reporting that Gwinnett County, Geargia is a paradise, the cops are inept and shrug-off violation of federal law in there locality... I received a message from a sergeant of the GCPD which basically said (paraphrased) '... it is not our job to enforce the law... we do not care that we provided false information to the FBI...' the latter further rambled about 'cooperating' with the FBI and FTC... well, providing and never (apparently) retracting a false statement is very good cooperation, isn't it?

Rome, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2004 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/-Norcross-Georgia-30010-3299/Alyon-Technologies-ripoff-computer-censoredaided-by-incorrect-information-from-GCPD-Nor-76725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Walter - (U.S.A.)

This is my final update... 'a-lying' capitulated!!!! My steadfast refusal to cave-in and strongly-worded letters and email drove a-lying to send me a letter dated 7 May to the effect my account is zeroed (I owe nothing) and is cancelled!!!!

Will Detective Cheek be called to testify by the defense?

AUTHOR: Morris - (U.S.A.)

The many court trials are coming ( although I believe Alyon will be gone after the first one).

Will Detective Cheek be called to testify by the defense?

I hope so. For if there is ever a witness that the prosecution would find very useful, it is Detective Cheek.

My one year anniversary of dealing with these (censored) comes up in March. Alyon folded early, when from the suggestions on this web site, I sent them a registered letter indicating I would let the FBI and a few other Government agencies review the bill and tell me if I have to pay.

My phoney $145.00 bill has never been sent to a collection agency, nor has any credit agency been contacted. It was all a big bluff.