Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:San eandro California
Alyon Technologies
PO Box 923299 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies ripoff they said that I subscribe to s**t on the Internet! ripoff liars! FT told me not to pay this bill, I'm 73 years old and cannot deal with this fraudlent scam Norcross Georgia

on February the 27 of fifth Alyon said I subscribed to this mock on the Internet. I have been in touch with the FTC about this problem they kill Lee not to paid the bill which is a is $163. the FT told me not to pay this bill. And who must know the FTC is bringing Alyon to court in the near future.

Alyon has turned my account over to a collection agency, this collection agency keep phoning me for the money they say I owe Alyon. I received a letter from the State of California Justice Department Bill Lockyer telling me that they was going to bring Alyon to court for their fraudulent practices.

I am 73 years old and have vary good credit rating which I do not want to lose! the FTC told me to write a certified letter to Alyon telling them to quit pestering me until after their court date. I cannot find a good address to mail this letter all they give is the P.O. box. They seem to have covered their bases pretty well.

If you have their address I would appreciate you sending it to me if possible Philippe! I have E mailed them numerous times and told them to stop sending unfounded bills to me. I call to an individual on the phone did not give his name but he was very very rude. He demanded the $163.19. I have I lot of correspondence to them if you need it thank you

Donald
San eandro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/Norcross-Georgia-30010-3299/Alyon-Technologies-ripoff-they-said-that-I-subscribe-to-smut-on-the-Internet-ripoff-liars-105147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies