Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Alyon Technologies
PO Box 923299, Norcross,GA 30010-3299 PO Box 6049, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies billing me but will not provide proof of contract or services. Ripoff! Norcross Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

Received a bill stating I owe 180.93, account AL30358263 for May 23, 2003 for services provided by their Web site twice in the same day. One At 8:13 am for 31 minutes for 154.69,and the other call at 1:38 pm for $29.94

ALyon has a New Jersy phone number for web site 201 553-####. My local telephone Co SBC bill indicates that someone was on the telephone at 8:46 am for 12 minutes. Also indicates someone on the phone @ 1:24pm for 17 minues. SBC is the Company that bills for Excel which is my long distance Company. I sent Alyon copies of SBC bill.

Excel charges indicate there were two calls made at this time. One At 8:15 Am to NJ 201 553-#### for 31 minutes, they charged me $3.10. Excel also charges indicate a second call for 6 minutes for 60 cents. There are too many descrepancies. Alyon technologies have a phone number which no one answers (800 510-####). Therefore, I send all mail registered. The bills come from a New Jersey address. Wheras all disputes are sent to Norcross,Ga.

Alyon Technologies accuse me of clicking on I agree or authorizing the use of their Web site. I did not use or authorize their Web site for either call. I do not even know the type of service they provide. I have asked them to provide me with this information or a written agreement with my signature. But, they ignore my request. They are threatening to send this account to a collection agency.

Phyllis
Chicago, Illinois

Click here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2003 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/PO-Box-6049-New-Jersey-07207-6049/Alyon-Technologies-billing-me-but-will-not-provide-proof-of-contract-or-services-Ripoff-74134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies