Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2004

• Reported By:frankfort Kentucky
Alyon Technologies
1 Harmon Plaza 2nd Floor Secaucus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies ripoff premium web adult content services, (censored)millions of people out of their hard working money. Secaucus New Jersey
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

I just received a letter today dated 1/09/04 that I have to pay 269.85 for services rendered. I have three ways to pay: " My balance will be paid in full by a one time payment equivalent to 50% of the above amount"(134.93) (2)" my account will be paid in full by THREE equal consecutive monthly payments of equivalent to 70% of the above amount (188.90 with in 90 days)" or " I will make a monthly payment that is affordable to me at this time.

This is horrendous, I have never, nor do I plan on using the internet for adult viewing services. The company letter head of Merchants' Credit Guide Co, I will also be making a complaint with as well. I have researched both of these companies and have found that both are bogus and are (censored)millions of people out of their hard working money.

frankfort, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2004 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/Secaucus-New-Jersey-070904/Alyon-Technologies-ripoff-premium-web-adult-content-services-censoredmillions-of-people-77166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies