Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:HOWELL Michigan
Alyon Technologies
1 HARMON PLAZA 2ND FLOOR Secaucus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies rude demanding shiftless ripoff artists that use underhanded ways of getting your money with calls from a Micheal payton claiming to be a lawyer for Alyon. This micheal person is very devious. Secaucus New Jersey

according to the bill we have recieved, the charges of 160.87 accrued on 2-22-2003 from alyon technoligies via our phone line. proir to this bill, we were sent one a year ago which I addressed by a phone call to said company. I made these people aware that I had two young children at home that use the computor. aparrently this does not matter to them.

Last week my husband and I started to recieve phone calls from a Micheal payton claiming to be a lawyer for Alyon. He told my husband that his credit was in jeapordy. He has excellant credit and was upset with this threat. The payoff bill was 124.00 Afraid his credit would be affected, my husband paid the bill by money order 8-16 2004. Not until after he left to do this did I go online to see if I could get info about this company, only to find this sight. So along with many others I see I GOT RIPPED OFF BY ALYON. I will try to stop payment on the money order. This micheal person is very devious.

Cindy
HOWELL, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/Secaucus-New-Jersey-07094/Alyon-Technologies-rude-demanding-shiftless-ripoff-artists-that-use-underhanded-ways-of-ge-103960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies