Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2004

• Reported By:Newmarket New Hampshire
Alyon Technologies
One Harmon Plaza Secaucus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies, First Credit ripoff Secaucus New Jersey

I never heard of these people before they sent me a bill for $127.00. I called them they said they were an adult entertainment co and that their sight had been downloaded via my phone line (I have Comcast). They claim they verified the ss # as being an adult. They couldn't have I was at work when this occured. They claim someone in the house must have done this and, therefore, I was responsible because the phone is listed in my name.

They called me in july and wanted to settle the account for $75.00; but it had to be done right then and to give them credit card information. I refused to give that information over the phone and asked to have a bill sent to me which they refused to do. Then they asked if I had a checking account with a debit card and wanted that information. I refused again.

On 8/16 I received another call and I told them I knew this was a scam and I had reported them to the FTC. It's about that time I noticed she turned the tape recorder on.

Peggy
Newmarket, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/Secaucus-New-Jersey/Alyon-Technologies-First-Credit-ripoff-Secaucus-New-Jersey-104302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies