Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Alyon Technologies
alyontechnologies.com Internet U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies intising children with false links Newark Internet

Alyon has called me to say that I owe a bill for something I have no clue about. I have never used this company for anything though they say that my phone number was used to gain access to pay per use some website that I have never heard of. I asked for the social security number that was on the account and it doesn't match anyone in my household so who's to say if someone didn't just give my phone number to access the websites.

Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2004 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/internet/Alyon-Technologies-intising-children-with-false-links-Newark-Internet-102455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies