Complaint Review: Alyon Technology - First Credit Of America

• Updated: Mon, October 04, 2004

• Reported By:Swainsboro Georgia
Alyon Technology - First Credit Of America
Nationwide U.S.A.

Alyon Technology ripoff fraud to Americans- First Credit Of America SCAM collection agency for Alyon, never heard of Alyon Technology until last night Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Collection Practices broken the law

*Author of original report: Alyon Technology aka First Credit of America

On 9/1/2004 we received a harrassing phone call from JOHN PUCKETT with First Credit of American stating that he represents Alyon Technology. We have never heard of Alyon Technology until last night. He stated that we owe a bill for over $100.00 to Alyon Technology that we have received bills for and not paid.

THIS IS NOT TRUE! We had no knowledge of these erroneous charges until he called and harrassed us last night. He refused to send us another invoice and would only fax or email. I finally gave him an email address and have yet to hear from him again.

He stated that someone using our phone number logged on to an Alyon website ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO and clicked on "bill me later". How stupid is that?!?

He was very anxious to "settle" this last night but I would not give him the pleasure of stating his "settlement". He stated that the phone calls would continue. I will turn this over to an attorney if I hear from him again.

I reported this online to the Federal Trade Commission last night and I'm hoping to hear from them soon. I hope others will do the same and also file their Rip-off Report! This SCAM needs to be ended and according to everything I found on the web, it has been going on too long!!

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2004 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technology-First-Credit-Of-America/nationwide/Alyon-Technology-ripoff-fraud-to-Americans-First-Credit-Of-America-SCAM-collection-agency-106909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technology - First Credit Of America

Collection Practices broken the law

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I are in the same boat as many of the others in this report. However we also have been provided no proof of debt, we've recieved no formal bill and were treated extremely bad by this company.

They are not allowed to contact you if you tell them to stop calling or writing they are legally not supposed to contact you after that. You must for your part dispute this debt in writing to them and I suggest to Alyon, First Credit and any other company trying to collect on you. We did and have signed cards from the certified letter we sent to them.

They have since contacted us and have broken the law by doing so. Please look into the FDCPA section 809 I believe and see what your rights are. I used to work in collection and have perfect credit so I refuse to let some bogus charge hurt that credit. But encourage anyone dealing with this to get educated!

Alyon Technology aka First Credit of America

AUTHOR: Leslie - (U.S.A.)

The First Credit of America representing Alyon Technology continue to call my house regarding a bogus bill - from two years ago. They will never get a cent from us. They were provided an email address to send us further information and we have never received anything from them.

I am so sorry for the guy that wrote the report that I read dated 9/16/04. He should probably call his credit card company and report a fraudulent charge to his card and cancel the card - if it is not too late.

When is someone going to stop these people? I reported them to the FTC but have not heard anything.