Complaint Review: Alyon Technology

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2003

• Reported By:36854 Alabama
Alyon Technology
Norcross Ga. Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Alyon Technology ripoff Billed me for services I not want fraudulent ripoff business Norcross Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

Alyon technology Billed Me $62.27 for services I didn't want and tryed to put a worm in my computer W32/Bugbear.b@MM and kept me from shutting my system down with popup adds.

Melvin
36854, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2003 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technology/Norcross-Georgia/Alyon-Technology-ripoff-Billed-me-for-services-I-not-want-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Norcr-61262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technology