Complaint Review: Alyon Tecnologies

• Submitted: Sun, May 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2003

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Alyon Tecnologies
1 Harmen Plaza, Secaucass, Gwinnel Country, Georgia, N.J. Georgia, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Tecnologies ripoff Georgia New Jersey
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

This Co. Alyon Technologies, send a BILL to my whife for $152.25
abaut a six weeks ago, and try to say the we used they web site.
and, try to threaten us, by telling us the will send the bil to collection e. and, that after the I called them, and explended that NO-ONE IN MY FAIMILY used they BEB SITE, (that looke like the is NOT EVEN EXIST), that after the I called to the Co. and I got the W.S., and, when I try to LOG-IN I got NON.
So, as a good naive guy, Idesided to try to set a paimant with them, and try to write dispute on this bill to them. But, now the I see hiw this Co., I sure that they are what the I thinking abaut them all the time. and thatthey are = ROBERS and (censored).
So, please, let me know how yhe I can solve this non/problem.

thank-you, in advance,
michael c.

Michael
beth dasda, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2003 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Tecnologies/Georgia-New-Jersey/Alyon-Tecnologies-ripoff-Georgia-New-Jerseyclick-here-for-EDitors-comment-Alyons-effo-55634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Tecnologies