Complaint Review: Alyon

• Reported By:hollywood California
Alyon
Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Alyon Rip-off BIG HELP FOR YOU Norcross Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

*Consumer Comment: From what I know of Louisiana politics, that would be Senator John Breaux.

*Consumer Comment: Complaining To Senior State Senator

*Author of original report: Complaining About Alyon Made Easy

As a retired Congressional Relations Officer for a Government agency, I offer this suggestion. Write a letter to one of your Senators ( the most important one). Do not tell the Senator that you have written to any Federal sources. Here is what will happen:
The caseworker for the Senator will determine which agencies have jurisdiction. Probably the FTC, maybe the FBI; there are also non-public within-the Administration agencies that could be interested. She/he may let the Senator see the inquiry.

Now since it is a congressional inquiry the Departments involved have a specific time deadline to respond to the Senator. This begins to put pressure on the Agency to investigate the complaint and get back to the member.

The report will be more detailed than the response you will get from the Agency directly.

Do write the Departments also, but send something to your Senior Senator.

Allan
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2003 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon/Norcross-Georgia/Alyon-Rip-off-BIG-HELP-FOR-YOU-Norcross-Georgiaclick-here-for-EDitors-comment-Alyons-47888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon

AUTHOR: Allan - (U.S.A.)

Hi D. It appears I gave the wrong impression. I meant senior senator FROM CONGRESS, RATHER THAN THE LOCAL STATE REPRESENTATIVE. Sorry about that.

From what I know of Louisiana politics, that would be Senator John Breaux.

You may consider going to his local district office and talk to a caseworker--That REALLY gets it going. If you have a laptop, bring it with you so you can show the complaints on Ripoff. Although I am sure the caseworker has a computer in the local office.

To all the others reading this: You voted for the Senator, you are paying for him/her and their staff, so use them. These caseworkers are terrific; bright, sympathetic and useful. Even if they just refer it to the proper Government agency, it STILL has the clout of the Senator behind it.

Complaining To Senior State Senator

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

Allan,

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you know which State Senator is the most important one? How do you find out who the Senior State Senator is? I don't know alot about politics, and don't know how to find out this information.

I have filed a complaint with the Sate Senator for my area.

I plan on filing a complaint as you have advised, I just need to know how to find out which State Senator is the most important one, or the Senior State Senator.

Thank you for your advice and time.

Complaining About Alyon Made Easy

AUTHOR: Allan - (U.S.A.)

YOU MUST COMPLAIN. I cannot stress that too much. Alyon must be put out of business or else they will continue to harrass you and may hurt your credit rating.

IT IS NOT HARD TO DO SO. Every government agency mentioned has a website. Go to it, find the public complaint link and then just fill in the boxes. You CAN remain anonymous (I do not know why) but please file those complaints. There are people here who have done an enormous amount of work to help the rest of us. But YOU MUST DO YOUR SHARE. File a complaint a day to a different Government agency, than come back and tell us about it. Be gutsy and see justice done. I spent 26 years in congressional relations work, I KNOW the power of one good meaningful complaint.

IF you still have not filed a report( and a boo to you :-))than here is a website that will do it for you. I found them when I was researching the FTC. They will take the information and send it to some important government agencies. They are:
WWW.ConsumerProtectionAgency.US

Despite the name it is not a government agency, just some smart people who will do the work for you for $4.95. Now why didn't I have the idea?

COMPLAIN, it will be one of the most satisfying things you have ever done in your life.