Complaint Review: Alyon

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2003

• Reported By:forsyth Georgia
One Harmon Plaza Seacaucus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies ripoff Hijacked computer Seacaucus New Jersey
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

I received a bill for $533.01 from Alyon in Oct 2002 and from AT&T for 382.30. My computer was hijacked. A popup ad came up while surfing. I closed it and turned computer off. I received these two bills for calls that were made in the middle of night from 1:29am to 5:24am while I was asleep.

My mom had AT&T remove these charges from the phone bill. I have not paid Alyon nor do I have any intention of paying them.

They keep sending bills from different Credit collectors with the latest one on Oct 15, 2003 from Merchants Credit Guide Co and Adam Kelly.

I Also has a large bill from USCI that we had removed from the bill after a nasty discussion with a person there.

forsyth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2003 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon/Seacaucus-New-Jersey-07094/Alyon-Technologies-ripoff-Hijacked-computer-Seacaucus-New-Jerseyclick-here-for-EDitors-73828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon