Complaint Review: Alyon

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2004

• Reported By:Burbank California
Alyon
One Harmon Plaza Secacus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Are full of it! And they know it! Secacus New Jersey

Well this whole thing has been going on for about a year and half. They said I used there web-site, which I know I didn't.

I never agreed to anything, I would never use my phone line to use a dial-up service.

It is funny that when the collection agency calls (First Credit of America), they ask for M. and my last name, they don't even know my first name. They just used whats in the phone book.

They gave me an address to that collection agency to tell them why I am not going to pay that bogus bill, but there should be more that I can do.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

M.
Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon/Secacus-New-Jersey-07094/Alyon-Are-full-of-it-And-they-know-it-Secacus-New-Jersey-108557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon