Complaint Review: Alyon

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2003

• Reported By:springerville Arizona
Alyon
1 Harmon Plaza Secausus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies Inc. never heard of it or seen it and they want 151.59 I don't think so. Ripoff! Secausus New Jersey
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

Today I got a letter form Merchants' Credit Guide Co. telling me i was sent to collections for not paying this Alyon tecnologies Inc. 151.59. I haven't ever heard of them and had to go google on the internet to search for it. I don't have any address for them except the one I got off this sight. Google brought me here and now I am scared. I don't feel I should pay for something that I didn't use but what else can I do. Do I have a choice????

Greg
springerville, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2003 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon/Secausus-New-Jersey-01794/Alyon-Technologies-Inc-never-heard-of-it-or-seen-it-and-they-want-15159-I-dont-think-so-72335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon