Complaint Review: Alyon

• Updated: Wed, April 20, 2005

• Reported By:Milwaukie Oregon
Alyon
http://www.integretel.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Alyon Tech ripoff - charged me for services that were not ordered or received just like thousands of others on this site INTERNET

This company claims I made a 900 # call from my home phone number on February 28, 2003 at 12:45pm (in the afternoon).

On February 28, 2003 my home had one land-line phone line in service. February 28, 2003 was a Friday and I was at work and away from my home from 7:30am until 5:30pm and my son was at school from 8:00am until 4:00pm. I have certified and verified attendance records that prove no person was at home on the date/time of this alleged charge. Therefore, no person from my home made this call and I will not pay for it. The alleged charge is $99.80.

I stated this information to the Alyon person who initially contacted me over one year ago, and again yesterday, April 19, 2005 at my job! I stated I had already proven no person was at my home to make this call. I can't believe they are still dunning me 2 years later!

Jenna
Milwaukie, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon/internet/Alyon-Tech-ripoff-charged-me-for-services-that-were-not-ordered-or-received-just-like-th-139603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon