Complaint Review: Am Press Assoc, Miami FL

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
Am Press Assoc, Miami FL
Am Press Assoc. P.o. Box 226860 Miami Fl 33172 MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

Am Press Assoc, Miami FL The 2 girls were very pushy came in asked me for a ciggareete and if they could use MY computer. The said on fof them was daiting the boss. I finaly orderd 2 magazine. one for me nad one for my husband. I finnaly got mine he still does not have his. it is April17 and this order date is on 11/16/07 MIAMI Florida

ON 11/16/07 THESE TWO GIRLS KNOCKED ON MY DOOR..TOLD THEM I WAS NOT INTERESTED,IT WAS HOT THEY ASKED IF THEY COULD SIT DOWN AND HAVE A PRPSI. AND THEY WNTED TO "BUM' SOME OF MY CIGGARRETTS. ONE OF THE GIRLS HER NAME WAS "NATASHA" WENT AND GOT ON MY COMPUTER. tHEY WERE WAITING ON "SOMEONE TO PICK THEM UP. tHEY SAID IT WAS FOR SCHOOL SCHOLERSHIP.i REALLY DID NOT WANT TO BUY ANY THING BUT I DID BECAUSE MY HUSBAND WAS NOT AT HOME.THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT DRUG ABUSE IN THE PAST AND i JUST WANTED THEM OUT. SO I BOUGHT RACHEL RAY'S MAGAZINE. WHICH I HAVE JUST STARTED GETTING. I ASLO ORDERD TRAVEL 50 AND BEYOND FOR MY HUSBAND. IT IS NOW APRIL AND I HAVE NOT GOT WHAT I PAIED FOR IN FULL. I DONT HAVE ALOT AND THAT 25 DOLLARS COULD HELP RIGHT NOW. hOW CAN I GET RIEMBURSED?

Kelly
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Am-Press-Assoc-Miami-FL/MIAMI-Florida-33172/Am-Press-Assoc-Miami-FL-The-2-girls-were-very-pushy-came-in-asked-me-for-a-ciggareete-and-326938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Am Press Assoc, Miami FL