• Report: #203918

• Submitted: Tue, August 01, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 01, 2006

• Reported By:Beech Grove Indiana
Am Press Associates - Mags R Us
P.O.Box 226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Am Press Associates - Mags R Us ripoff Miami Florida

I answered my door on July 31,2006 around 11:00. It was a young man around the age of say 19 years old. He's about 5'3,120lbs.,brown hair and eyes. He is very nice and polite and talks about his little 2 year old girl.I really trusted this kid. I let him in my home,gave him a glass of tea and gave him two checks totaling 45.00 dollars. I was told the checks were made out to cash because the company deposits all the checks they collect together.

How I found out about this wed site is because my "bank" called me to let me know that there was a young man trying to cash two checks of mine. I then knew that the whole thing was a RIP-OFF! The only thing now that bothers me is that he has my name, address and phone number along with my checking account number. PLEASE do not order anything from anybody going door to door. Thanks

Daphne
Beech Grove, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2006 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Am-Press-Associates-Mags-R-Us/Miami-Florida-33172/Am-Press-Associates-Mags-R-Us-ripoff-Miami-Florida-203918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Am Press Associates - Mags R Us