Complaint Review: Am pm gas station

• Reported By: Karina — Las Vegas Nevada
Am pm gas station
Pyle and Maryland , Las Vegas nv 89183 Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Am pm gas station Rude night manager Las Vegas Nevada

I went in the store to buy some items tonight, while I was paying for my purchase the man behinds the counter yells only debit or cash. So I used my debit card in which they charge to use. It asked if I wanted cash back, so while I was being charged to use my card I wanted to take money out. He started telling at me and cursing that I wanted cash back.  I was like " hold up man, I hav ethe right to get cash back and especially if ur going to charge me to use it" he continued on. I asked him to give me his name , he refused. I asked for the manager, he refused. He then said " just get the hell out if my store bi*ch"  i was take a back by this treatment. I went to the website to try to find a number for a manager or corp, there is no such number! Don't go to this store, as this man continued to tell at me bc I made work for him talk using my debit card in which scared me. This town is full if rude people but for such a national chain not to make their employeea wear a name tag, no number to call, or any type of coustmer support Is absurd! This man should be fired. But I have no one to even inform of this event! This is my corner store And I shouldnt be treated that why when I use that store almost every day. I would really like a number to a manager or corp to report this horrible treatment !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Am-pm-gas-station-/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Am-pm-gas-station-Rude-night-manager-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1058463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Am pm gas station