- Report: #569507
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AmMed Direct - Better Care
AmMed Direct - Better Care5720 Crossings Blvd, Antioch, Tennessee United States of America
AmMed Direct - Better Care Current Employees, Ex Employees, Current Customers-Here's the REAL Deal about AmMed. Interesting AND there's More to come, stay tuned... Antioch, Tennessee
*UPDATE Employee: Ammed Direct Poor Mangement Company
*UPDATE Employee: It's all TRUE!!!
*Author of original report: Current Employees, Ex-Employees, Current Customers-Here's the REAL Deal
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Wow! I was recently told about this site and as Ive read, a lot of things have clearly been stated about my current employer. Yes, there were lay offs last week, which were definitely caused by poor management. Yes, commission in the Sales Dept saw drastic changes that has made it nearly impossible to make any money. Yes, the person who posted that the people laid off were either bad performers or had bad attitudes is an IDIOT. In fact, Richard Knight stated, this reduction in our work force was NOT a reflection of individual performances Actually when thinking about it, it CANT be a reflection of individual performance b/c if it were, the manager in my dept(Customer Service) that was suspended for SEXUAL HARASSMENT would have been laid off. Instead, they KEPT him and let go of Bill Ray and Karen Harris! Wow! Yes there is discrimination going on which is why they are making ex-employees sign a form saying they wont sue and if they sign the form, they can get a small piece of change. Oh.. and if you are a male over 40 working in salesyou may not be there too long. With AmMeds history, they rarely keep males over the age of 40. Age discrimination suit?? Hmmm. Since this is rip off report, let me put the rest out there for the world to see.
1) Consumers: Were you 1 of the many customers that had your information stolen and used by someone from our company?? Consumers/Current Customers/Potential Customers: Be careful of the information that you give (social security numbers, credit card numbers, etc). Yes, someone accessed a lot of customer information and used it to purchase personal items for themselves. Were you a victim? Im sure the ex-employee has been prosecuted but if it happened once, it can happen again. Plus with all the problems going on at AmMed Direct, would you really want to do business with a company like this?
2) Consumers: Do you just call to get the better care kit and free cookbooks and next thing you know, you are asked personal info such as your medicare # or social security #? Bait and switch huh? Yes, I get these complaint calls EVERYDAY Sales is just doing their job but at the end of the day, we have a lot of unhappy customers. . If you are one of our customers, Ill be calling you soon, HOPING you would like to re-order. Unfortunately, my day consists of calling people with disconnected numbers. I wonder if they will just have me ship supplies without even talking to the customer first?? Anything to make goal, huh?
3) Current and Ex Employees: So, we were told that those who were laid off will be able to come back after a certain amount of time. We were told it was a temporary lay off. Truth or Lie??? LIE!! I saw paperwork from an ex-employee and it states it is a PERMANENT lay off. 3 weeks ago, there was a company meeting in which we were told there would be NO lay offs. Truth or Lie??? LIE!! 80+ were laid off last Monday. Also, ex-employees were laid off due to lack of work, yet AmMed is still hiring?? We were told there is PLENTY of work. Senior Management is also telling us that the doors will stay open and well get out of this hole. However, per an email from Senior Management-Richard Knight-, he says there are other conditions that cause us to be concerned, including the current discussion of competitive bidding policies in Washington , as well as the uncertainties regarding healthcare reform. So basically, they LIEDagain. What a rip off!
4) Current and Ex Employees: I was actually tuned in to this by an ex-employee. Im in the process of getting ALL of my check stubs together and you(current or ex-employees) may want to do the same thing. Ex: If you make $14.70 per hour and your check shows you worked 79 regular hours, before taxes, your total should be $1,161.30, right?? I guarantee you, its NOT! Same with vacation and holiday hours. Oh and Dont forget to check your overtime! It may only be off by a little but I Guarantee you, its off. Take that little bit of money times 300-400 employees..,,,where is it going? Pocketed aka RIP OFFED by AmMed!! Every last check has been wrong and Ive only checked the ones from July 2009! If you still have your stub, pull it out and go over it. Seriously, who doesnt want to get paid for all their work??? Check your stubs and get your money!! Dont worry AmMed, you dont have to tell your employees the REAL deal, Im doing it for you!
Rip off report is a great way to get the truth out. Reporters are interested in speaking with people. Newspapers are interested. It's 1 thing if it were a lie, but it's the truth. Yes, AmMed was a GREAT company but because of the mismanagement, it has proven to be a rip off, many great employees have lost jobs and there will be more lay offs or people getting "fired" for crazy reasons. I really hope AmMed gets it together but in all honesty, its not looking too good. Just Tell us the TRUTH. You can at least give us the heads up so those who are not actively looking for other opportunities can start looking. The good thing is, most people are actively looking. If youre not, you definitely should. RIP AmMed
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2010 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmMed-Direct-Better-Care/Antioch-Tennessee-37013/AmMed-Direct-Better-Care-Current-Employees-Ex-Employees-Current-Customers-Heres-the-569507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.