Complaint Review: Amable Solutions

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Joseph Denny — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Amable Solutions
Internet USA

Amable Solutions -Amable Solutions Complaints I got a call from a technician named Joseph on 07/20/2014 saying that he is from Verizon and that he has detected viruses on my computer. Listening to this i got scared and let him on my computer. He showed me numerous viruses on my computer and then asked me to give him my credit card details. I was really scared so i gave him my card number and all. He was supposed to charge me $100 only but when i saw my statement yesterday he had withdrawn $100 that day and then another $500 and another $1000 from my discover card. DO NOT DEAL WITH AMABLE SOLUTIONS THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. 30224 US Highway 19 N. Clearwater, Florida 33761

On 08/04/2014 i got a call from some technician from Amable Solutions. He had a very strong accent. He said that he is from MicroSoft and offered me a free check up of my computer. He remotely accessed my computer using a software called Team Viewer and showed me many stopped drivers. After which he asked me to give him my card details only after which he said he would fix my computer. I saw through his scam and i said no to him immediately. He hung up on my saying that i would be sorry and made my computer crash. I went to a local technician

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amable-Solutions/internet/Amable-Solutions-Amable-Solutions-Complaints-I-got-a-call-from-a-technician-named-Joseph-1168024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amable Solutions