Complaint Review: Amable Solutions

• Reported By: joseph — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Amable Solutions
Nationwide USA

Amable Solutions, Amable Solutions  Clearwater, Florida

I telephoned Amable Solutions to report a problem logging on to one of my email accounts. I was transferred to sales person who informed me that I had a bug in my computer and that I'm sending out hundreds of emails from my account. Then he sold me a subscription for tech support, which naturally I bought because I was afraid that I had a computer virus. I paid $339 - for an unnecessary subscription.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amable-Solutions/nationwide/Amable-Solutions-Amable-Solutionsnbsp-Clearwater-Florida-1168028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amable Solutions