Complaint Review: Amanda Kimberling - Jessica Martin -Tony Martin

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Amanda Kimberling - Jessica Martin -Tony Martin
Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Amanda Kimberling -Jessica,Martin - Tony Martin I am disabled and am trying to go back to work Amanda Kimberling falsey accused me of molestation several years ago, went to court,found her to be lying No she is spreading rumors again Kansas City Missouri

I am disabled from a liver transplant and a stroke,also severe peripheral neuropathy. When I was in end stage liver disease and bedridden my stepdaughter falsely accused me of molesting her. It went to court and they found her to be lying. She went to live with her dad where we later found out she was being raped by a man ten years her senior, living in the basement.

She hates her mom(my wife) and we have that in many letters. Now years later she has a baby and has told her mom I am not to be around her baby, thus cutting off my wife because my wife won't see her under these conditions.
I have just went back to work and these lies I am afraid will cause me to lose my job.

I need some legal aid, if anyone has any advice please contact me.
(((Redacted)))

Michael
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amanda-Kimberling-Jessica-Martin-Tony-Martin/Kansas-City-Missouri-64118/Amanda-Kimberling-JessicaMartin-Tony-Martin-I-am-disabled-and-am-trying-to-go-back-to-358250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amanda Kimberling - Jessica Martin -Tony Martin