Complaint Review: Amanda's Pet Sitting

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
Amanda's Pet Sitting
6900 N 68th Street Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Amanda's Pet Sitting - I am lucky my animals are still alive Chandler Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Please contact me

I hired Amanda from Amanda's Pet Sitting to watch my cat and dog for 2 days. I believe she only came by 1 day to pick up the check and did nothing to care for my animals. When I returned home, I found my house key sitting in plain view on my front patio by the door. In addition to leaving my home unsecured, I found my dog outside with two empty water bowls. It appears she had not received any water for over 2 days in the August heat.

To add to my horror, I was unable to find my indoor cat. I discovered that my INDOOR cat was locked OUTSIDE my home. It was only luck that he was still waiting by the door for me to come home. Her job was to care for my animals. Instead, Amanda took my check and neglected my animals and didn't even notice that she lost my cat. I feel very fortunate that they were dead by the time I came home. Amanda should never be trusted with any animal and I warn anyone who is considering hiring her to find another pet sitter. What she did is unsafe, inhumane and unacceptable.

Lucky to still have my pets
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amandas-Pet-Sitting/Phoenix-Arizona-85054/Amandas-Pet-Sitting-I-am-lucky-my-animals-are-still-alive-Chandler-Phoenix-Arizona-361424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amanda's Pet Sitting

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Please contact me

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

if you see this, please contact me:  me@johnreynolds.us