Complaint Review: Amarinder Singh Sandhu

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Chris Park — New York New York
Amarinder Singh Sandhu
Internet Canada

Amarinder Singh Sandhu Fraud Procurify Amer Amarinder Sandhu Chronos Energy Internet

*General Comment: Procurify Scammer

*General Comment: Procurify

Amarinder Singh Sandhu, or Amer Sandhu, is one of the slimiest people I have ever met.  He got me and a bunch of my friends to invest in Chronos Energy/Canco Energy.  He basically stole all our money.  Sadily I had considered Amarinder Sandhu one of my best friends and I trusted him.  Once I started to do some research on Amarinder Sandu I realized he has scammed a lot of people out of money before me.  Apparently Amarinder has sold fake software programs that would "predict" what stocks to buy.  There are also reports taht he has been scamming people out of money all over the world including China, Thailand, Canada, and the United States.

Amer Sandhu is currently VP at Procurify and Owner of Chronos Energy.  He claims he is a 26 year old entrepreneur just starting out his career and that he "carries himself" with transparency, honesty, and integrity. [continued below]....

..... This is all complete BS.  Mr. Sandhu is an evil scammer at heart so please head my warning and do not invest or do business with him whatever you do!

Besides these allegations that I have mentioned from parties unknown to me I can say he has stolen nearly $40,000 USD from me and my friends.  The saddest part was that Amarinder Sandhu (or Amer) was one of our friends as well which makes it all the more difficult to forgive him.  I cannot believe he could be such a bad person that he would go far as to steal money from his friends and family.  Now I feel all need to be warned about what a criminal Amarinder Sandhu is!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amarinder-Singh-Sandhu/internet/Amarinder-Singh-Sandhu-Fraud-Procurify-Amer-Amarinder-Sandhu-Chronos-Energy-Internet-1048035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amarinder Singh Sandhu