Complaint Review: Amateur Dog Trainer: Michele Osborne aka "Crysania" Liverpool NY

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By: OrganicLiving — Liverpool New York United States of America
Amateur Dog Trainer: Michele Osborne aka "Crysania" Liverpool NY
129 Kings Park Dr Apt G Liverpool, New York United States of America

Amateur Dog Trainer: Michele Osborne aka "Crysania" Liverpool NY Crysania, Katie SCAM ALERT! Michele Osborne aka "Crysania" or "Katie" Liverpool NY Amateure Dog Trainer Ripped Us Off Liverpool, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is a fake report

I had Michelle Osbourne who lives in Liverpool NY help me with my dog. She charged us 350 dollars for six park lessons and one week of our dog staying at her apt. Well, she took our money and made our dog even more aggressive.

Her advise was to use treats for everything.   Yesterday my dog was on counter eating some leftovers, and when I reached to stop him, he bit really me. He kept shaking my hand like a rag doll.

Michelle taught us that the reason she recommends treats for everything is so our dog isn't as treat motivated and would leave our counters alone. Made sense at the time but it totally backfired.    She also told us to hold hot dogs and wave it in front of our dog when he charges at other dogs and this never worked either.

We trusted Michelle with our dog, as she came highly recommended by the shelter and now we have to put our poor dog down. Michelle also goes on line by the nickname of "Crysania" and sometimes as "Katie" and her web site is TheSpottedTongue.com

When we called to ask for our money back, she kept hanging up on us and told us that eventually, dogs do what dogs gonna do.   Please stay away from this monster. She seemed very nice at first and her training theory was all based on removing all bones, all toys, and to never ever say NO to our dog. Yeah. That sure makes a lot of sense.

Michelle Osborne's latest address where she took our dog was at:   129 Kings Park Dr Apt G Liverpool, NY 13090-2729   Her phone number is 315-487-0758

My husband is now convinced that our dog is ruined and it needs to be put down immediately. How could I have been so naive. We are all devastated and can't stop crying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2011 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amateur-Dog-Trainer-Michele-Osborne-aka-Crysania-Liverpool-NY/Liverpool-New-York-13090-2729/Amateur-Dog-Trainer-Michele-Osborne-aka-Crysania-Liverpool-NY-Crysania-Katie-SCAM-ALE-698763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amateur Dog Trainer: Michele Osborne aka "Crysania" Liverpool NY

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is a fake report

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States of America)

There really is little to say here.  Not only do I no longer live in Liverpool, but I do not have and never have had a dog training business.

The person who wrote this is Kevin Salem and he has been stalking my blog, looking me up on the internet (which is why he believes I still live in Liverpool), and sending harassing e-mails to me since September 2009.  I quit responding and so he has thought to attack me via the internet.

I train my own dog, but I do not have any sort of business that involves training.  This report needs to be removed.