Complaint Review: Amateur Match .com

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2010

• Reported By: Smokey — San Tan Valley Arizona United States of America
Amateur Match .com

Amateur Match .com Mature Amateur Match, Asian Amateur Match, Ebony Amateur Match, Gay Amateur Match, Lesbon Amateur Match. Amateur Match is a computer scam with no women to date. What ever Zip code you enter they will also reply from. Internet

On 2/1/2010 I posted my free profile on Amateur Match. com an Internet Dating Sight.  On 3/1/10 I became a paid member of AM. I  had received over 200 responses to my profile. I answered every one on 3/1/10. I received no replies to my replies.

On 3/3/10 I received another e-mail response to my profile with a difrent handle for the same woman with a difrent city. I changed my Zip code in my profile to 11223 a NY zip and all the prior replies also changet to NY zips. I again chanced my zip to 43545 OH and all the same replies also changed their zip to Ohio.

There are no women on Amateur match to date. They are all computer generated.  When you ask any one of them a personal question you never receive a reply to your question.  You only receive some computer reply that does not match the question.

One computer generated profile ask me to take her shopping in New York.  This sight is a total SCAM.  It is a total rip off.  You will not be able to date any of the Computer Women.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amateur-Match-com/internet/Amateur-Match-com-Mature-Amateur-Match-Asian-Amateur-Match-Ebony-Amateur-Match-Gay-578515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amateur Match .com