Complaint Review: Amateur Match.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: kodicon1 — Forest Grove Oregon United States of America
Amateur Match.com

Amateur Match.com amateurmatch.com/members/?PHPSESSID=336472dc9de4690396aa7e9720430f1c AmateurMatch is sending messages supposedly from female users,wierd thing is some of these woman dont have a profile to view ,so they dont even exsist Internet

I AM A PAYING MEMBER OF AMATEUR MATCH.COM AND THE LAST WEEK OR SO IV'E BEEN CORRASPONDING BACK AND FORTH WITH FOUR DIFFERRENT WOMAN. ALL FOUR OF THESE WOMAN CONTACTED ME FIRST ALL FOUR WANTED TO MEET IN PERSON AND WHEN I AGREED ,I NEVER HEARD FROM ANY OF THEM AGAIN, ALSO I WOUD ASK WOMAN SPECIFIC QUESTIONS TO ANSWER BACK ,AND NONE OF THE MESSAGES I RECIEVED MADE ANY SENSE.ITS LIKE I NEVER ASKED THEM ANYTHING AT ALL,THEN ON WEDNESDAY THE 11TH 2009 I RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM A WOMAN THAT I HADENT HEARD FROM IN A LITLE OVER A WEEK AND I WAS EXCITED BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED FOR US TO MEET IN PERSON, SO I WENT TO HER PROFILE PAGE TO REREAD IT AND GUESS WHAT THERE COMPUTER COULD NOT FIND ANY SUCH PROFILE IN THIER SYSTEM
SO I PLAYED ALONG AND RETURNED HER MESSAGE AND ASKED HER TO GIVE ME SOME SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT HERSELF AND TODAY I RECIEVED A REPLY THAT SAID IS THERE ANY THING YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASK ME SHE ALSO SAID SHE'S AVAILABLE TO CHAT NOW ON THE SITE AND SHE ASKED IF I AGREE WITH HER .NOW IF THIS PERSON HAS ALLREADY CANCELED HER MEMBESHIP AND REMOVED HER PROFIE FROM THE SITE THEN WHO IS WRITING THIS STUFF TO ME,THESE PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING JUST TO KEEP YOU USING THERE SITE AND COLLECTING THAT WOPPING 29.95 A MONTH PAYMENT FROM YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amateur-Matchcom/internet/Amateur-Matchcom-amateurmatchcommembersPHPSESSID336472dc9de4690396aa7e9720430f1c-Ama-523502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amateur Match.com