Complaint Review: Amateurmatchhyas

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:Dearborn Heights Michigan
Amateurmatchhyas
amateurmatch.com Internet U.S.A.

Amateurmatch.com amateurmatchhyas I found out this was a scam just in time! Internet

I had a similar problem with this site as the gentleman before me did. The only difference is I did the free month tryout first. Then when ladies started leaving messages for me to hook up with them, I decided to join. That's the catch! You have to pay something like $24.95 to enjoy all the benefits of the site. For example: returning messages, watching videos, chatting, and more. So then I tried to sign up with payment- I couldn't log into the pay area of the site. I was confused. Following that, I then sent about 3 emails describing my problem, and my intention to pay and join. I never received an answer.

Then I came here and I saw that I wasn't the only guy getting taken in by this crap. Luckily I caught it in time. Thanks to that (other) guy who took the time to write his story and to RIPOFFREPORT.COM.

Nightowl
Dearborn Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amateurmatchhyas/internet/Amateurmatchcom-amateurmatchhyas-I-found-out-this-was-a-scam-just-in-time-Internet-305300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amateurmatchhyas