Vienna

• Reported By: jim — phoenix Arizona USA
Amature Match.com

Amature Match.com ripped off Internet

*Consumer Comment: FAKEFAKE FAKE

*Author of original report: amature match.com

After 3-4 months of 6-8 local women hitting on me i decided to join amature match.com On 1-27-2010 for one month at $ 29.95. after that nothing, I e-mailed the and ask why? no answer's. then i notice on my on line back statement they had sign me up for a 3 day trail offer on date match.com i assume connect to them. I called them 3 days after i sign up and told them i had not sign up for date match and that i wanted a full refund for amature match because i had read on the ripped off report another man had the same thing done to him they said ok an would file a refund request.after hanging up on with them on 1-30-2010 ,I checked my bank an date match was charging me $24.95.I called them back an ask what was going on and that I had canceled my membership to amature match .com and wanted my money back? they said they would file another report. waited till 2-03-10 called them back told the i just wanted my money back and would let it go they said ok.check my bank 2-4-10 and the took the $24.95 out of my account. really pissed off now and deleted the 1 -800 number by accident. If these web sites are not on the up an up they should be removed from yahoo or who ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amature-Matchcom/internet/Amature-Matchcom-ripped-off-Internet-564585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amature Match.com

FAKEFAKE FAKE

AUTHOR: Leslie - (USA)

STA AWAY FRM THIS SITE IT IS VERY VERY FAKE RIPPPP OFFFFFF FBI

amature match.com

AUTHOR: jim - (USA)

just received e-mail from amature.com

they have charge me $29.95 for amateur,com,plus $1.95 for a 3 day trail for datematch,com  which i did not sign up for and one month  for datematch.com at $ 24.95 and told basically too shove it up my ass.that it was not their fault i did not receive anymore e-mails.so i am  screwed out of almost  $ 57.oo dollors live and learn my friends.