Complaint Review: Amazing Body Now

• Updated: Sun, January 22, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Highlands Ranch Colorado United States of America
Amazing Body Now
2629 Main Street Santa Monica, California United States of America

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Amazing Body Now Andrea Albright Ever trusted someone and believe in them to only be left with disbelief and disappointment? Santa Monica, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Support Contact

After trusting and believe in Andrea Albright and her Company Amazing body Now. I decided to work for Andrea Albright and (ABN) for 6 months. I learn a lot about the company and disagreed with the way some Andrea Albright sold her products by not disclosing the hidden truth. Some would by a product and be offered a free trail of another product and and after the 30 days free trail the customer would be hit with $99 dollar charges monthly with out them noticing the charge and no letter being sent the your 30 day offer is up and will be charging you account monthly x $ amount from this day forward. When customer would find this out they would express they dis belief and call this a scam. They would demand a refund and the was not enough to refund them, it would take the customer up to 60-90 days to even get there refund.

I worked for Andrea Albright for 6 months and I have had a contract / agreement to be paid on the 20th of each month. I was paid thru pay pal. I was told in Dec 2011 that the company was struggling and after Dec 20th, 2011 that Andrea Albright (Amazing Body Now) would be out sourcing my position to foreign company in other parts of the world way she would only have to pay $5.00 per hour. During this conversation, per her contract with me and her word and promise that I would be paid in full on Dec 20th, 2011, of $1500.00. On December 21st, I only received $350 and leaving a balance of $1150.00. Which left mw with no money for Christmas or to pay any of my bills because the contract and trust was broken. I have contacted Andrea Albright and Shannon her Operations/ Payroll manager many times. Thru email, Skype and thru pay pal with invoices of of money being owed. I was very patience and even offered Andrea Albright just to pay me $100 or more a week until it was paid off. Andrea Albright has ignored any of my request to date and will not communicate with me or her operation/ payroll person about paying me at this point. I have all documentation, stating that she owes me the money and in the beginning how is was going to be me the balance. No follow thru or respond. Andrea Albright has deleted me in away for me to contract her. With my disappointment with Andrea Albright who I once trusted and admired and I gave her my full loyalty, has not left me feeling disappointed and never trust anyone and used! This is not how a grown women with a business should treat any vendor, customer, contractor or team member With non communication or explanation to her customers and team members.

Back to the business as well. I would explain to Andrea Albright about that she need to let her customers know that this extra money and dollar amount would be showing up and there would not be as many refunds being asked for. Andrea Albright told me this is not how you do marketing and I felt bad that we had to send a letting to all the customer saying that there refund was being process, when it fact it was not. I had express my thoughts with this many of times. I have documentation on this as well. Sometime I would be a responds and sometimes I would. Andrea Albright 100% money back guarantee, you will get back at least what I know of until December 20th, 2011. But, it is on her terms.

Please quit disappointing and breaking your word and breaking your promises! Pay Me and your team members the money that is owed and refund your customer right away when asked for it!

Disappointed, feeling Used, promises and your integrity broken....

Kelly- Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Body-Now/Santa-Monica-California-90405/Amazing-Body-Now-Andrea-Albright-Ever-trusted-someone-and-believe-in-them-to-only-be-left-826648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Body Now

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: ABN - ()

This is a complete lie. I have been in business since 2006, and I've NEVER had any customer complaints about our 100% refund policy. Kelly is upset that she was FIRED for not delivering on quality expectations, and this was her only source of power over me and my amazing customer support team.

I feel sorry for her. Our 100% satisfaction level with over 100,000 customers since 2006 is enough evidence to suggest that she is telling lies. My only mistake was trusting her with my business and reputation. Kelly is obviously mentally ill (as you can tell from her writing), and we hope that she stops looking to blame others when she fails at her goals and gets the help that she needs.

Please contact us directly at support@amazingbodynow.com if you would like any further proof or testimonials from our satisfied customers.

Andrea Albright

AmazingBodyNow
Owner, CEO

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Support Contact

AUTHOR: ABN - ()

Amazing Body Now has helped hundreds of thousands of customers loose weight the natural and healthy way.

We have been in business since 2006 and have always had a 100% refund policy.

Please contact support@amazingbodynow.com if you have any issues and we will respond in a timely manner.

Sincerely,