Complaint Review: Amazing Body Now

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Ethics Reporter — Los Angeles California United States of America
Amazing Body Now
2629 Main St. #131, Santa Monica, CA 90405 Internet United States of America

Amazing Body Now My Health Cube, Inc. Failure to Issue an Immediate Refund as Advertised & Promised in Writing,(Still Waiting for Refund, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Policy

This is a warning to think twice before doing any sort of business with AmazingBodyNow.com.  The site is run is, at best, incompetently and unprofessionally, and, at worst, unethically.  I purchased two programs on the lure and written advertised promise that a refund would be given immediately for any reason.

Within a month of purchasing the program, I requested a refund.  I was told it would take five to seven

days.  After the seven days was about to run, I sent an e-mail reminder to issue a refund.  I was then told it would take 15 to 30 days to process a refund, and that I would receive an e-mail when the refund was issued.  I am now going into my second month of trying to receive the refund.  I have sent an e-mail requesting that the refund be issued; no response, yet.  I contacted my credit card company, putting the amount in dispute.  (I forwarded all the written documentation and evidence of the company's written promises and representations.)

Meanwhile, after reading Kellys report on the company, posted (on this site, RipoffReport.com) on January 22, 2012 (oh, how I wish I had seen and read her report before I placed my order), I learn

this is the companys usual and standard mode of operation.  Namely, a customers request is not enough to receive a refund; it takes a customer 60 to 90 days to receive a refund.  I am not in the loan business.  I am considering a class action suit for fraud.  At the very least, I will be reporting this matter to the applicable governmental agencies.  I will also check to see if this company has the required city business license.

The foregoing addresses (and warns about) the financial and ethical issues of how the business is run.  (That in and of itself should make you run.)  On the physical/health side, I would carefully consider the phytic acid issue of the proposed diet brought about by ingesting the high levels of oat bran, nuts, beans, etc. which is promoted.  (A simple Google search will give you ample information, including information contained on the Weston A. Price Foundation web site.  Also, the book Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel is a great resource.) Andrea Albright and her web site have yet to address this topic, and it is a very important topic to experts in the field of health and nutrition.

Bottom Line:  Be forewarned about doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Body-Now/internet/Amazing-Body-Now-My-Health-Cube-Inc-Failure-to-Issue-an-Immediate-Refund-as-Advertised--905703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Body Now

Refund Policy

AUTHOR: ABN - (United States of America)

At Amazing Body Now we do have a full 100% money back guarantee- and we stand strongly behind that promise.

Unfortunately, some banks take longer than others. Typically, it should never take more than 30 days for a refund and I am not sure what happened  in this case, as to why it took so long, but trust me, it is not normal service for us.

There are many ways to contact us- website Facebook YouTube and had I been informed of this sooner, this would never have happened.

We have taken a stronger approach to our customer refunds since the new year. I have always taken them very seriously and we are sure to take action as soon as one comes in.

Thank you for your feedback and we wish you well here at Amazing Body Now