Complaint Review: Amazing Diet Patches/ Diet Systems Of America

• Reported By:Humboldt Tennessee
Amazing Diet Patches/ Diet Systems Of America
www.amazingpatch.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Amazing Diet Patches/ Diet Systems Of America ripoff Doral Florida

I too have been ripped off by the Amazing diet patch. I work very hard for my money, as I am sure most of us do, but I do not appreciate getting robbed out of my hard earned money and not getting anything in return. I ordered a 90 day supply on Feb. 9 and of course I have not received anything.

I tried calling 1-800-358-0570 and I got the message that this number had been disconnected. I looked through some of the numerous e-mails they send you to buy this product and found this number, 1-800-849-6148, which gave me a message that the number for the American Historic Society Customer Service Center had been changed to 1-866-503-4324. I hope someone can do something about these people. I am very mad about getting ripped off!!!

Humboldt, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Diet-Patches-Diet-Systems-Of-America/nationwide/Amazing-Diet-Patches-Diet-Systems-Of-America-ripoff-Doral-Florida-133592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Diet Patches/ Diet Systems Of America