Complaint Review: Amazing Diet Patches

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:morrison Tennessee
Amazing Diet Patches
amazingpatch.com Panama, Florida U.S.A.

Amazing Diet Patches ripoff and took my money Panama Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Go to your bank or credit card company and file a complaint with them....

I recently went to try the amazing diet patch and i was so excited. You know losing weight is a big thing these days. Well i was expecting to receive my patches in like 3-7 business days. Well two weeks went by and i got to wondering what had happened and were my patches are. So i decided to call them since i took down all info as of to get ahold of them. Thats when i realized that their number had changed so i got on the internet and started searching for their website and thats when i realized they were false. This is crazy and I want my money back I didnt spend 200.00 for nothing. I need more info on this company so i can retrieve my money. Please help me if you can.

Amy
morrison, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2005 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Diet-Patches/Panama-Florida/Amazing-Diet-Patches-ripoff-and-took-my-money-Panama-Florida-134223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Diet Patches

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Go to your bank or credit card company and file a complaint with them....

AUTHOR: Doree - (U.S.A.)

Dear Amy,

I'm not sure about anything on this company---it is apparent though from reading all the other reports that you are not the only one who is going through this from this and similar companies. I had the post from a few months ago about a company titled Herbamed, now Herbalpro, and since I was so frustrated and clueless on how to get this fraudulent company to respond, I did not even think to go to my bank and file a complaint. For me it is too late, but perhaps it's not for you. Go to your bank or credit card company and file a complaint with them--let them know that you expect them to refund your money and fight this out with the diet patches' bank---I waited past the 60 days and I'm stuck---but I want to shout from the rooftops to everyone who gets scammed from these "stupid" lying diet companies how to get their money back---if you ask me they should investigate all of them and put them all out of business for good!!!! Hope this helps.