Avenue

• Updated: Tue, May 17, 2005

• Reported By:boise Idaho
Amazing Diet Patches
amazingdietpatches.com Internet U.S.A.

Amazing Diet Patches product does not work and after seeking gauranteed refund of 100% no answer. RIPOFF! Internet

I am fat and that makes me an easy target of fraud. I ordered said product and used for 30 days, was unsatisfied. I called because i was overcharged for the shipping fee and was told that there would always be someone there to take my call and complaint.

I kept calling, no answer. I want my refund of $167.00 PLUS MY overcharge of $20.00 shipping. I have sent many emails telling them i'll seek legal action if nessicary.
Still no reply. so, now am still fat and pissed!!!

Andrea
boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2005 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Diet-Patches/internet/Amazing-Diet-Patches-product-does-not-work-and-after-seeking-gauranteed-refund-of-100-no-143053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Diet Patches