Complaint Review: Amazing Diet Patches

Amazing Diet Patches
Internet U.S.A.

Amazing Diet Patches ripoff Internet

To whom it may cocern:

i have tried your product for a month as of June the 6th of 2005, After taking my measurements to see if i had lost any weight but i asw know change non at all, I had followed all of the directions on what to do for the product to work, I really wanted to lost around the waist but i still didn't see know results.(when i measured my self i was 42 in the waist,now it's a month later and I'm still a 42 waist) need not go know futher because this product doesn't work i didn't even buge a inch!as with the "Guarantee" i would like for my account to be credited for the $157.00 and the shipping and handling charges that was taken from my acct. I would like to return the rest of the patches back to you witch is 2 months of patches left, can't use them they don't work, (I do have my Money Back Guarsntee document).

Shirley
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2005 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Diet-Patches/internet/Amazing-Diet-Patches-ripoff-Internet-145494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Diet Patches