Complaint Review: Amazing Diet Patches

• Reported By:Troy Illinois
Amazing Diet Patches
Amazingdietpatches.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Amazing Diet Patches ripoff Internet Internet

I did not get my refund as requested within the time limit when the product did not work as advertized.

I have all documentation to prove and support my claim. I also have a full address to be added at a later time.

I would like to get my full refund and interest that has accrued on my credit card. I would like related expenses for time, collection costs, compensation for aggravation and stress. This cost is to be calculated per the Rip off report book that I purchased to help me regain my losses.

Katheryn
Troy, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2005 02:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Diet-Patches/nationwide/Amazing-Diet-Patches-ripoff-Internet-Internet-166796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Diet Patches