Complaint Review: Amazing Little Monsters Daycare

1104 Cattail Commons Way Denton, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 4109527739
  • Web:
  • Category: Daycare

Amazing Little Monsters Daycare Jessica Scott HORRIBLE Day care Provider! Stay AWAY!!! Denton, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: PERSONAL???

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Get a life Ashley

*Author of original report: OMG Really WOW everyone please note authors!!!

*Consumer Comment: Daycare

*Author of original report: Ding Ding Ding

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Simply not ture

This daycare provider is an absolute horrific person!!!!  I will start out by saying that she absolutley did NOT follow anything in her contract that she talked about so much!  The contract changed on a weekly basis to accomodate her needs!

There were numerous times when I would go to drop my child off and the provider wouldn't even be there, I would either have to go back or just take my child with me!  There were many occasions when the provider left my child with an unauthorized sub without my permission or even a phone call to let me know.  I would arrive to pick up my child and the provider wouldn't be there.  This provider would take my child into complete strangers homes as she and her "friends" talked, I would only find out about it from reading Facebook postings.  Pathedic right?

Since removing my child from the providers care the provider has spread my personal business having no reguard to confidentiality!  The provider would leave my child to "nap" 4 out of the 8 hours my child was in her care!  The provider had a total of over 40 days off a year paid!  And this is only her first year as a provider!  The government doesn't even get that!

To say the least this provider is a waste of time and money and should not have permission to watch other peoples children!  She spends her time on facebook in other peoples business instead of watching the children as she is supposed to.  She would leave the kids to play in a gated room.

Bottom Line......DO NOT employ this provider!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Little-Monsters-Daycare/Denton-Maryland-21629/Amazing-Little-Monsters-Daycare-Jessica-Scott-HORRIBLE-Day-care-Provider-Stay-AWAY-Den-837913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Little Monsters Daycare

PERSONAL???

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Ms. Jessica Scott, you are the ONLY ONE who has made it PERSONAL. I do not see one post mentioning your FAMILY EXCEPT YOU. This is a forum for consumers to rate your business and business practices. When someone makes an initial post about your company it is because they were not satisfied with your business practices. People do not post on this site if they are satisfied with your actions. Hence "RIPOFF" Report.

You are deceptive and a LIAR. You are mentally unstable and it shows in your responses. It would be clear to the most dense person, that you have made this a PERSONAL issue for yourself. I am sure everyone would agree that we do not believe for one moment you've been #1 watching a "little girl", however to give you the benefit of doubt on that one, it could not be for more then a few weeks at best. Taking that into consideration, DO YOU HONESTLY think we believe this child's parent who has only just started daycare with you, sat down at your kitchen table after a day a work and spent the better part of an hour and wrote such a detailed outline of your contract off the top of her head. TSK TSK, my professional advice to YOU, is find another occupation, your responses have only proven you are exactly what has been written about you, and your devious actions are only going to contribute to your own demise. So get yourself some professional help, and be the "mommyof4boys" and let the honest and ethical Daycare Providers care for the rest of the children in need. It is because of your behavior, that Daycares have a bad name. I'm sure everyone will agree with that!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Get a life Ashley

AUTHOR: Mommaof4boyz - (United States of America)

Seriously Ashley do you have nothing better to do with you life then to monitor mine!!!!  I am showing my daycare parents what you have wrote so they do not here if from anyone else and my one parent was so pissed that she wanted to write a rebuttal when they were here.  You need to get a life and STOP harassing me!!!  I have NOT made up anything.  You need to move on with your life and get out of mine.  I am a great provider and you know that or your child would not have been with me for so long!   You would have ripped her out a lot sooner!!!  Get over yourself and leave me and my family alone!!!!

OMG Really WOW everyone please note authors!!!

AUTHOR: Ashley - (United States of America)

Seriously this daycare provider is now making up stories to make herself look better!!! Really???  Please note the author of the first rebuttal posted as it was posted by "mommaof4boyz" aka the owner of the disputed daycare.  Then please note the author of "Daycare" this person claims to have a daughter enrolled at said daycare however, the author is "mommaof4boyz" aka the owner of the daycare.  I rest my case and will not be posting anything else to this thread.  This should give everyone a little bit of insite of what I'm dealing with.

Daycare

AUTHOR: Mommaof4boyz - (United States of America)

My daughter goes to Jessica Scott, she started out as a drop in but now goes on a daily basis. I love how Jessica gives me a daily report of how my daughter does everyday, including the times she naps for etc. I LOVE THAT! My little girl loves being there, sometimes she even prefers Jessica over me! That is a good thing! In the contract I signed it asks if Jessica has permission to take my child to certain places, such as other daycare providers, the grocery store, park etc, if you didn't like that then you shouldn't have gone with her as a provider. What I don't understand about the complaint above is why did you decide to go with Jessica as a provider if you signed her contract and saw the places she takes your child, and knew about her scheduled days off?  I know from being a past provider myself that the reasons for doing daycare are to have your own schedule. So what if her days off are more than the government, that is the whole reason she started daycare to begin with! Sounds to me like the person complaining about Jessica is really trying to make themselves feel better about a decision they made that didn't end up being the correct one FOR THEMSELVES! And honestly I'd hope Jessica lets my child play in a gated room! That's considering safety first to me! And so what if she gets on Facebook during nap time, there is a reason for nap time.... Providers deserve breaks too! As for Jessica being a "horrific" person? She is EXTREMELY LOVING to my child, which that is what I prefer! She spends quality time with my daughter, and actually teaches her her letters, numbers and works with her on social emotional, cognitive, fine motor and gross motor skills. What else could you ask for from a provider? Finally, why would you even tell someone you employ anything about your personal life? You should have been on a strict business relationship. Sounds like you set YOURSELF up for failure. Thanks!

Ding Ding Ding

AUTHOR: Ashley - (United States of America)

Mrs. Jessica hit the nail right on the head with her last statement about all the children she "provided" for, as in past tense no longer providing for!!!!! Not to mention Mrs. Jessica's impeccable grammar!!!  Daycare provider of the year right here everybody!!!!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Simply not ture

AUTHOR: Mommaof4boyz - (United States of America)

This is simply not true!!!!!  Please feel free to contact me or Childcare Services 410-819-5501 ext 102. Mrs. Ashley Gertz has already tried to file a claim with Childcare services and they told her there is nothing they can do for her.  I follow my contracted and have not broken any rules.  If Ashley was so upset with my choices she would NOT of had her child here in my care for 6 months.  She would have pulled her quick!!!!

I get inspected yearly by childcare services and every 3 months by the food program service.  Plus yearly by the Fire Marshall!!!!  If I was as awful as Mrs. Ashley was making me out to be I would have been shut down a long time ago. I have four kids of my own and I am a very loving mother and provider.  I treat my daycare children as my own.

I can provide many references whom which all is very please with how I conducted my business and provided for their children.

Respectfully,