Complaint Review: Amazing Little Monsters

• Web:
  • Category: Daycare

Amazing Little Monsters Jessica Scott disaster daycare!!!!! Denton, Maryland

*General Comment: Do not believe the LIES

I had one interview with this daycare provider and knew there was no way this woman would be watching my child.

The home was a filthy mess it looked as though right before I came she decided to (for lack of better words) shove crumbs under the rugs and clutter into the closets and it looked unsafe to say the least.  Having a child I know how difficult it can be to keep up with constant housework but from the looks of it clean is obviously not in her vocabulary.

I could clearly tell she did not have enough experience or knowledge of daycare in general due to being in business for such a short period.

After further searching I found a provider in the area I could trust and felt completly comfortable with.

These are our precious children so think before you just put them into the hands of anyone and of course always remember the more experience the better as well as recommendations, recommendations, recommendations!

Also feel free to call the Office of Daycare in your area they will be able to help you as well....they let me know the provider had informed them that she wasn't going to be doing daycare anymore only to call back a few days later changing her mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Little-Monsters/Denton-Maryland-21629/Amazing-Little-Monsters-Jessica-Scott-disaster-daycare-Denton-Maryland-845249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Little Monsters

#1 General Comment

Do not believe the LIES

AUTHOR: Kristina - (United States of America)

Please do not believe the lies that this angry woman is making up about the owner of this daycare. I have known the owner for 25+ years and trust her 100% with all 3 of my children.

I have been to her home several times (many of which were unannounced) and have never once seen it dirty, which to me is amazing considering she has 4 children of her own and runs a daycare.

If i lived near her I would absolutely employ her to watch my children. She is a kind hearted, warm and loving person, and loves the children in her care as if they were hers.

Please ignore the lies that are being spread about her and take the time to meet with her and make your own opnions of her. I am sure you will find exactly what I already know, she is an excellent mother and daycare provider whom you would be lucky to have care for your children.